ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND OLD & NEW MUSIC & VIDEO'S, RANGING FROM...... SOUL, FUNK, BOOGIE, JAZZ FUNK, SKA, ROCKSTEADY, LOVERS ROCK, STUDIO ONE, RAREGROOVES, NEW JACK SWING, RNB/URBAN AND MANY MORE STYLES.............


Sunday 28 August 2011

Album: Cameo Ballads Collection (1998)




01. Why Have I Lost You (version 1)
02. Sparkle
03. It's Over 
04. Feel Me
05. We All Know Who We Are
06. Hangin' Downtown
07. Love You Anyway
08. Don't Be Lonely
09. I Owe It All To You
10. I'll Always Stay
11. I Never Knew
12. Why Have I Lost You (version 2)






password protected
to obtain the password to this file 
you need to check my blog on the DISCLAIMER
ENJOY!!!!
Don't be a LEECHER!!! and take and RUN! 
leave a COMMENT OF THANKS!!!!
respect the owner of the site and become a MEMBER AND JOIN

No comments:

Post a Comment