ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND OLD & NEW MUSIC & VIDEO'S, RANGING FROM...... SOUL, FUNK, BOOGIE, JAZZ FUNK, SKA, ROCKSTEADY, LOVERS ROCK, STUDIO ONE, RAREGROOVES, NEW JACK SWING, RNB/URBAN AND MANY MORE STYLES.............


Saturday 10 September 2011

Album: New Jack Swing Collection Vol.6



01. Jasmine Guy - Everybody Knows My Name

02. Portrait - Heartache

03. Bel Biv Devoe - Do Me (Remix)

04. The Good Girls - Love Is Like an Itching in My Heart

05. Wayne Frazor - Take You Home

06. 1 of the girls - Talkin' Loud

07. Color Me Badd - Your Da One I Onena Love

08. Jeff Ishmael - Just The Way

09. Mint Condition - She's A Honey

10. Aaron Hall - Do Anything

11. T.R.O.O.P. - I'm Not Gaming

12. Another Bad Creation - Iesha (Mental Mix)

13. The Boyz - Be Yo Man

14. A.o.c. (Absence of Colour) - The Others Don't Matter

15. Bel Biv Devoe - Hootie Mack

16. Abstrac' - You're My Kind of Guy

17. Guy - I Like (Extended Version)

18. Classic Example - Don't Make Me Wait



No comments:

Post a Comment