ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND OLD & NEW MUSIC & VIDEO'S, RANGING FROM...... SOUL, FUNK, BOOGIE, JAZZ FUNK, SKA, ROCKSTEADY, LOVERS ROCK, STUDIO ONE, RAREGROOVES, NEW JACK SWING, RNB/URBAN AND MANY MORE STYLES.............


Saturday 1 October 2011

Mixtape Album: DJ Finesse - Platinum Slow Jams 37



01 Beyonce - If I Were a Boy
02 Musiq Soulchild & Mary J Blige - If U Believe
03 Robin Thicke - The Sweetest Love
04 Joe - Start Over Again
05 Avant - When It Hurts
06 Bobby Valentino - 3 Is The New 2
07 Lloyd - Year of The Lover
08 Lee Carr - Breathe
09 Slim - Seductive
10 Ne-Yo - Sex In Here
11 Ashanti - Where I Stand
12 Mario - I Miss My Friend
13 J. Holiday - Way It Was
14 Jennifer Hudson - Stand Up
15 Brandy - Long Distance
16 Michelle Williams - The Greatest
17 Christina Millian - Up Against The World
18 Lyfe Jennings - I Will Never
19 Usher - Hush
20 Joe - Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment